I provide osteopathy treatments for a huge range of health problems. The emphasis is on encouraging bones, muscles, ligaments and connective tissue to function smoothly together. An osteopath can help reduce pain, increase movement and improve general wellbeing. Here are a few examples of the types of osteopath treatments I offer:
- Back and neck pain: Osteopathy is clinically proven to help treat many forms of back pain.
- Mother and baby care: I provide prenatal and postnatal care to help mother and baby recover quickly after birth. Home visits are available for this type of osteopathy treatment.
- Cranial osteopathy for babies: This is an extremely gentle treatment to help give babies a great start in life.
- Family osteopathy: I offer treatments for every generation, from 3 day old babies to 93 year olds.
- Mature bodies: I find many patients have lived with reduced movement or pain for a long time. They have come to accept that their bodies are more injury prone and they do less as a result. I have often been told that the reduction of symptoms after my osteopathy treatments have helped to turn back the clock.
- Sports injury: Sometimes the love of a sport can encourage you to train even though you know it’s damaging your body further. Osteopathy can help you to return to the sport you love, perform better and remain injury free.
My work is extremely varied and these are just examples of conditions that I can help. Please do feel free to get in touch so that we can discuss your symptoms.